Friday, August 24, 2007

Illustration Friday: Captain : Kenpachi Zaraki


Ok, I'm really late this week....I got this far by 9:20 a.m. on Friday, and the Captain subject had already been closed...but I'm going to post this anyway.




I chose Captain Kenpachi Zaraki -11 division - a favorite character from an awesome manga/anime series called Bleach - by Tite Kubo. This is a licensed character, and it is clearly FAN art drawn from reference....but when I thought about the Captain topic...this was the first thing that came to mind.




I was originally going to do a complete red wash with watercolor over the ink drawing...I still might do that, but I just started out way to late on the project. I will post what i have done so far. 11 x 14 , Ink on 140 lb. watercolor paper.

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Focus_ret said...

Wow! I love it, Fae!

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have got to try some B&W. Your Captain is super!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home